We interviewed personal injury attorney Dale Appell in Episode 123 of The Crushing Debt Podcast. Dale is back for this week's episode. I talk to Dale about different topics like:
- Can a Parent be Responsible for their Kids bad driving habits;
- What to do before calling your insurance company;
- Giving a statement to your insurance company;
- What happens if you're injured at the Hard Rock Casino (or other Native American property); and
- Where can a personal injury lawsuit be filed? What if one party lives out of state? What court, Federal or State, has jurisdiction?
Dale can be reached at DAppell@wefightforjustice.com, or visit his website at www.wefightforjustice.com. Or you can contact me at Shawn@YesnerLaw.com or www.YesnerLaw.com.