This week's episode of The Crushing Debt Podcast is our fourth (or third and a half) interview with our friend Tiffanie Kellog.
Tiffanie and I discuss a question I've tackled over the last few episodes - what are some tactics to motivate referral sources who are all the same profession? How do you give back to a group of similar professions that all refer you business.
There are 16 different relationship builders. While we don't focus on all 16, some that we discuss:
- Featuring your referral source on a podcast, YouTube Video, co-author an article, or newsletter.
- Set up a speaking engagement for your referral source.
- Advising or Advice seeking
- Giving or collecting Testimonials (especially those that speak to a common objection a client may have to hire you).
- Calling your network to simply ask "How are you doing?"
- Doing fun events together
Tiffanie has a 13-week video program called "Thirteen weeks a Month" to help you save a few minutes here or an hour there. The goal of the program is that you gain 13 hours a week, which creates an additional 28 days of time saved - or one full month, so that you have 13 months in a year. To register for the 13 Months a Year Program visit https://tiffaniekellog.com/13monthsayear
Also remember to subscribe to Tiffanie's (and Rob's) podcast - Brewin' Up Business at http://brewinupbusiness.libsyn.com/website