In this week's episode of the Crushing Debt Podcast, I interview attorney Derek Bernstein. Derek practices personal injury law, represents doctors in PIP (personal injury protection) lawsuits, handles family law matters, and represents small businesses.
In this week's episode, we talk about:
- Derek's YouTube channel has over 70 videos on different legal topics;
- How Derek & I met (hint: SEO from years ago);
- In January 2019 Derek started his own lawfirm (and how he did it);
- Derek's background as an entrepreneur at a young age;
- How Derek leverages his network
- How many people told him "time to start your own firm;" and
- Lessons he's learned in starting his own practice.
To connect with Derek, visit www.LawBernstein.com, email him at Derek@LawBernstein.com, connect with him on Facebook, or call him at 727-209-7957.
Do you have a story of how you overcame debt, or know someone who has? I would appreciate interviewing them on my show. Have them connect with me at Shawn@YesnerLaw.com or www.YesnerLaw.com.