Fresh off the heals of Podfest 2020, and Episode 208 (Top 10 things to Generate Referrals from a Conference), one suggestion to grow the show was to create bonus episodes. I'm not going to do these very often, probably when I have a non-legal topic (like today).
- Goals- had two of them and accomplished both.
- Tools - my shirts, stickers, books, and business cards.
- Never Eat Alone - I never did.
- Party After the Party - made some great connections outside of the conference sessions.
- Conference App - definitely used and engaged with this tool to increase my visibility at the conference.
- Tag Team Networking - thank you to my partner, Madison Thayer
- Visit Vendors - did this, got some cool SWAG
- Hobbies - created and ran in the Podfest Meetup Run Club 5k
- Schedule a Meeting from the Meeting - I have a ton of podcast interviews coming up in the future.
- Break Out of Your Comfort Zone - Podfest Jam Bank was AMAZING!
- Bonus - I spoke for the third year in a row, with ideas for Podfest 2021.
Bonus Content links:
Thank all. Please let me know if you want more bonus content. If you enjoy the episode, I would appreciate if you would ask one other person to listen.