In this week’s episode of The Crushing Debt Podcast, we interview attorney Jeff Love of Gibbs Giden law firm.
Jeff’s practice focuses on real estate transactions, multi-family investing and syndications. In this week’s episode, Jeff and I talk about:
- What is the real estate market going to do?
- Are we facing another Great Recession, or merely a market correction?
- What is the current local market in Jeff’s area (California)?
- What is the impact of COVID-19 on the residential market?
- What is the impact of the Corona Virus on the commercial market?
- What is Jeff’s Real Estate Investment Strategy?
You can reach Jeff at JLove@GibbsGiden.com or his firm’s website www.GibbsGiden.com.
If you are an attorney and you want to review your Errors & Omission (or E&O, or Malpractice) policy, please visit our sponsor, Attorneys First Insurance at www.AttorneysFirst.com.
We would appreciate a positive review if you enjoy the show content. You can leave a review wherever you listen to the show. Or, to contact me directly, Shawn@YesnerLaw.com or www.YesnerLaw.com.