In this week's episode of The Crushing Debt Podcast, we talk about professional liability insurance, malpractice insurance, errors & omissions insurance, and E&O insurance with our friend, show sponsor, and referral partner, Sam Cohen of Attorneys First Insurance Agency.
Sam and I talk about a variety of topics including:
- The differences between professional liability, malpractice, errors & ommissions and E&O insurance;
- Should a lawyer buy malpractice insurance;
- Should an attorney in Florida forgo coverage;
- What makes Attorneys First different than other insurance agents;
- Whether having E&O makes the firm a target;
- Why the cost of insurance increases each year;
- Whether Board Certification increases or decreases insurance rates;
- What is the FUND Assembly and Attorneys Title Fund;
- and other topics.
If you are an attorney or title company and you want an honest and competitive quote, please contact Sam at Attorneys First Insurance.
If you know someone who would make a great guest on the show, please have them contact me by email or through the Yesner Law website.