What happens to finances in a time of loss? Loss of job, loss of family or friends, loss due to illness, loss because of a divorce?
Losses can happen to any of us at any time, but how you deal with the loss will also impact how the loss affects your finances.
In this week's episode Shawn and George talk to Bobby Clark, a personal finance coach and content writer for the Clark on Money Blog. Bobby helps his clients take the stress out of their personal finances, stop living paycheck to paycheck, plan for their future and achieve their life goals.
Shawn and George talk to Bobby about:
- How to track spending
- How to maintain systems
- How to update a budget when loss happens
- The importance of open communication with family
- The importance of health care and estate documents, and more!
You can contact Bobby at Bobby@ClarkOnMoney.com or visit his website, which has a ton of great content and free downloads at www.ClarkOnMoney.com.
Let us know how you deal with loss and if this episode will help someone dealing with loss, please share it with them.
Please also visit our sponsors:
- Sam Cohen of Attorneys First Insurance for Attorneys and Title Companies looking to get a quote on Errors & Ommissions (malpractice) Insurance coverage. www.AttorneysFirst.com.
- Mark Purvis to help retirees who are looking for a fun and rewarding project by capturing wisdom and stories that will bless their families today and for generations to come. www.LegacySpotlight.com.
Or, you can support the show by visiting our new Patreon page: https://www.patreon.com/crushingDebt
To contact George Curbelo, you can email him at GCFinancialCoach21@gmail.com or follow his Tiktok channel - https://www.tiktok.com/@curbelofinancialcoach
To contact Shawn Yesner, you can email him at Shawn@Yesnerlaw.com or visit www.YesnerLaw.com.