What do you do best?
If you own investment property and your answer is anything other than "property management" then this episode of the Crushing Debt Podcast is for you.
In today's episode, I interview Mark Sorokurs of Central Pinellas Realty and Collman Properties. I've known Mark about five years and he's been in real estate for about eight years now after "retiring" from IT in 2012.
Mark and I discuss:
- What is property management?
- Why would someone need or want to hire a property manager?
- How do property managers save their clients money?
- How property managers can help find and screen tenants?
- The impact of COVID on finding (and removing) tenants?
- What happens when things go wrong with a tenant?
- What happens when the tenant owes more at move-out than the amount of the security deposit?
- Craziest property management story, and more!
You can reach Mark at www.centralpinellasrealty.com, www.collmanproperties.com, and firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can pick up a FREE digital copy of my latest book at www.ShawnMYesner.com/BecomeDebtFree
Remember to refer our sponsor to an attorney or title company you know - Sam@AttorneysFirst.com or www.AttorneysFirst.com